Interesting, Hmmmm. There is nary a Genesys Pro anywhere. In fact I couldn't find one anywhere! ie., Sam Ash, Guitar Center, Music123.com, Zzounds.com, etc., etc., etc. The Genesys Pro must be an extreme Niche market made available only after an excruciating search by a potential customer by which time he or she or most people would be fed up and start looking for an Arranger that a Major Music Retailer or Major Online Music Store would actually have in stock.

Sorry Paul D. I know it's not your fault.

But don't you guys WANT to sell the Genesys Pro? How can you sell it in quantity and people actually buy it unless you make it available to the masses? Or have you given up already after hearing Korg was releasing the new Pa1X/Pro? "Okay guys, here's the deal. Korg is releasing this new Arranger that is suppose to the the Mother of all Arrangers and it may be actually true. What we at GEM will do is sit back and hold back on the marketing and production of the Genesys Pro and test the waters to see if the rumors are true about this Pa1X/Pro that Korg is releasing at Summer NAMM. If they turn out to be true were gonna be up a creek without a paddle fellas. So we'll hold off on marketing until we confirm one way or the other if the new Pa1X/Pro IS the Mother of all Arrangers, and if it is; say bye bye to the Genesys Pro and we'll have to bust a gut and get back to the drawing board and come up with something that will compete." In the mean time your pink-slips will be waiting for a number of you when you get off from work today. We'll call you when we have a product that will make GEM proud again and can compete with these Mother of All Arrangers we keep hearing about. Until then don't forget to use your severance pay and unemployment checks wisely.

Good hearted, good natured fun but maybe what I'm saying strikes a "Chord"? "C" ya!

Best regards,
Mike

PS: I may be full of hot air but it's better to vent it in a healthy way than to stay steamed up inside. Not that I'm mad, I'm just making a point. Besides the weather here is hot and muggy anyway so forgive me if I let off some of 'my' own steam to alleviate at least SOME of the "heat". lol

Best regards,
Mike