Just because it is the mother of all arrangers, doesn't mean that you will see it at all Guitar Centers, actual locations where you and touch and feel and play the instrument. I have followed this forum for years, as well as others, and can tell you that honestly that what you find in a catalog isn't what you will buy. Most want to play the instrument. Now companies like Yamaha haven't been able to get their high end arranger into every store where people can play, do you honestly think that a company that doesn't have a name here in the USA have a chance to get our instrument into every store.... Let me answer this for you... NO!!!!! We have chosen to sell our instrument to dealers that would actually display, demonstrate, and Support our instrument.

Now this doesn't mean that all Catalog stores don't have staff and talent that a smaller store does, but they are harder to find. Stores like Kayes Music, George Kaye we have found a better fit for our products.

High end arrangers are Niche products, I know this is hard for all those like myself that love them, but it is true. Arranger instruments unless they are a digital piano, are not big sellers in the USA.

I would love to see our arranger instruments in every store and sell millions as I would benefit from this, but I don't think that this is a reality.

Ferrier and Lamberganni are know as sports cars, and you can't find them as easily as a Ford, Chevy or even Toyota, but that doesn't mean that they are less of a sports car. Generalmusic is an instrument brand used serious musicians like
Keith Emerson
(Emerson, Lake & Palmer)

David Copperfield

Roy Bittan
(keyboardist with Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, David Bowie, Dire Straits, Stevie Nicks, Peter Gabriel, Meatloaf, Lou Reed, Bob Seger and Jackson Browne)

George Duke

David Goldblatt
(keyboardist with Mark Isham, John Patitucci, Frank Gambale, Vinnie Colaiuta, Gino Vannelli)

Laura Karpman
(Spielberg)

T Lavitz
(keyboardist with Dixie Dregs)

Tommy Mars
(Keyboardist with Frank Zappa)

Ian McLagan
(founding member of Small Faces - with Rod Stewart and Ronnie Wood. Other credits include The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Melissa Etheridge, Taj Mahal, Lucinda Williams, Bonnie Rait, Buddy Guy and The Everly Brothers).

Jason Miles
(Sting, Chaka Khan, Wayne Shorter, and more)

Renato Neto
(keyboardist with Sheila E, Marco Mendoza, Steve Wonder, Gilberto Gil, Roberto Carlos and Oleta Adams)

Otmaro Ruiz
(composer, arranger, pianist with Gino Vannelli, Robbie Robertson, Jon Anderson, David Weckl, Franc Gambale, Charlie Haden, Arturo Sandoval)

Rick Serrate

Darrell Smith
(keyboardist, producer with Herbie Hancock, Maxwell, Brian McKnight, Impromp2, Gerald Albright and Doc Powell)

Mark Ellis Stephens
(Keyboardist with Chaka Kahn, Diana Ross)

Loft Studio's

John Tesh

J.T. Thomas
(keyboardist with Bruce Hornsby, Tracy Chapman, Rita Coolidge, Sparks and Captain Beefheart)

Gino Vannelli
(Cher, U2)

Joe Vannelli
(producer, composer, arranger. Lifelong collaborator with brother Gino Vannelli).

Rick Wakeman
(YES)

Larry Williams
(keyboardist with Lee Ritenour, Dave Grusin, Michael Jackson, Eric Clapton, Big Mountain, Go West, Manhattan Transfer, Al Jarreau and Sheila E.)

These are huge names in the industry. Does the fact that they didn't find them at the huge catalog mean they wouldn't buy them... NO.... as those looking for a arranger insturment. Huge catalog store are looking for mass market, those that are looking for a high end arranger instrument are not "Mass Market". Seek out and play these instruments and then chose. No matter what brand it is, the high end arrangers are hard to find to play and listen.

------------------
Paul Davis
Generalmusic
Generalmusic.US