Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#62556 - 10/09/05 12:51 PM Re: SHAME ON ME
Peter Lowden Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:

You really set the spotlight on something very true here kn7, and those who have been in the forums since i.e. Technote days, know what got the speed up to close the door there.

[b]But Peter,
why don't you answer the points about "bragging" that several members have made here, I think maybe Alec has a good point, because you totally ignore the subject stated out and just call people by names now.

That's good for you Bill, but e-mails find others inbox than yours too But speaking about making fuzz on forum, that was not so very long time ago since someone else really did that too, remember, and looking longer backwards......
To throw stones if inside in a glasshouse is not very wise I guess.

Anyway, I think most people clearly are able to see what's really going on, and I'll rest my case here.

Happy playing & posting
GJ[/B]

Surely you don't think I come to the Technics forum to get involved with debates on someone bragging. Some might want to be Judge and Jury, but I don't (better things to do)

Kind regards

Peter

#62557 - 10/09/05 12:58 PM Re: SHAME ON ME
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Lowden:
...... Some might want to be Judge and Jury, but I don't (better things to do)

Hehe, really? Looks like you're hit by your own words now, if looking through the written posts.

Keep on Playing & Posting
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#62558 - 10/09/05 01:06 PM Re: SHAME ON ME
Peter Lowden Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:
Hehe, really? Looks like you're hit by your own words now, if looking through the written posts.

Keep on Playing & Posting
GJ

Hehe, really? I think not!

Kind regards

Peter

#62559 - 10/09/05 01:28 PM Re: SHAME ON ME
Peter Lowden Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
HEY PETER,
You should see all the emails I get about these three people and their flames, from members of this technics forum. The members don't want to post here as they don't want to also be attacked.So.... they get it out of their systems by writing emails. That is ok.
I am going to guess that before a great deal of time has passed they will have it to themselves
Will we miss them??
Thanks to all for your positive Posts
Bebop

You mention three forum members???

Kind regards

Peter

#62560 - 10/09/05 02:03 PM Re: SHAME ON ME
Johnnie.c Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Lowden:
their attitude on this forum is about as low as it comes.
Kind regards
Peter

You cannot answer a simple question so, how could you possibly know what my attitude is.
Unlike you I have always stood up for what is right, and what is not right is for you or Bebop to be bullying others telling them what they should or should not do.
I say again what could you possibly know about anything when you have failed over time to answer any logic questions that have been put to you, As for yourself you are obviously on Bebops email list and probably only one of the few that are left because he has intimated on more than one occasion that he was fed up because nobody replies to tell him what a great guy he is excepting you of course I suspect.
Oh! and by the way when you are agreeing with Bebop about breaking KN's for spares take a tip DON'T because once again you opened your mouth without thinking Panasonic are committed to support the spares for seven years.
And just to end with a quote of yours Quote"Surely you don't think I come to the Technics forum to get involved with debates "Unquote we can all see you run away from valid debates, just arrogantly refuse and then just call people names. Its a pattern we've seen a few times in the past.

#62561 - 10/09/05 02:07 PM Re: SHAME ON ME
Johnnie.c Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by kn7:
"Shame on them for their behaviour

Peter"

LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!!

To speak disparagingly of technicsplayer is and should be an insult to ALL Technics members on the forum. He has contributed sooooooooo much over the years to players. His knowledge and generosity is and has been beyond reproach.

I have not visited the forum for over a year until recently but realized in the beginning what an ego Bebop has had. Bebop, you have been a contributor to this forum but I have felt ego was always behind whatever you did. To prove my point, you are trying to go out with a bang by pushing, pushing, pushing your new toy with the current posts.

The truth of the matter, Peter - you are just having fun degrading members and encouraging Bebop's ego. Neither of you have answered my post as to what you are looking for in the Tyros 2 that isn't already in the KNs. The fact is, you BOTH DON'T KNOW - only that it is NEW and want to be the first kid on the block to have one.

I agree
Johnnie

#62562 - 10/09/05 08:37 PM Re: SHAME ON ME
Sandgroper Offline

Loc: Busselton, Western Australia
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Peter Lowden:
[B] I imagine there was a time when your postings here were of a very informative nature, somehow I think you're being laughed at now by many for the quite childish ridiculous rantings that we read from you on a regular basis in your postings.

I hope you're pleased with yet another thread that you've totally ruined for everybody.

Peter

Good Grief!!!!!!!!
If there was a Nobel prize for childish rantings Peter, you would be a "shoo in"
The man you have just attempted to denigrate has been surely the main single contributer to knowledge of KN keyboards (TO THOSE WHO WISH TO LEARN) both on this forum and through other publications. His knowledge of the inner workings, and work arounds of these boards, and his generosity in shareing is outstanding.
Your posts on this thread Peter are reminicent of the weedy kid standing behind the schoolyard bully and urging him on when things look like calming down.
Where is Grandpa Doug these days?
What we need is a long philosophical ramble to calm everybody down.
Regards to everyone still interested in KB MUSIC
Eddie

#62563 - 10/09/05 11:12 PM Re: SHAME ON ME
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
This thread is going round and round in circles. All who have contributed to it have their opinion and it has been stated.

Time to wrap it up I think - Joan

#62564 - 10/09/05 11:37 PM Re: SHAME ON ME
Peter Lowden Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Joan:
This thread is going round and round in circles. All who have contributed to it have their opinion and it has been stated.

Hi Joan,

Hope you're keeping well.

I agree with you, it's time to call it a day.

Kind regards

Peter

#62565 - 10/09/05 11:51 PM Re: SHAME ON ME
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Joan:

Yes I agree. I have just arrived home after playing with my band in Las Vegas. Boy this has really shot off into orbit while I was away. I agree with Joan and Bob and am closing this thread now.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online