SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#62526 - 10/08/05 06:19 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
technicsplayer Offline

You conveniently ignore the fact that the difference is in this thread it's a question of actively insulting and denigrating those people quotes "not progressive" "negative" "squirming in their little ruts" etc who for whatever reason are not considering a change of keyboard now for whatever reasons of their own free and personal choice.

If the announcements you describe were made with the same conceited and egotistical approach as shown here they would probably get the same result, and that is the real lesson of human nature.

#62527 - 10/08/05 06:22 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Peter
Just to set the record straight - Jealousy has no part in it but bragging does. When you bought the sports car for your wife did you run around to all your neighbors and say "look what I bought, isn't it beautiful, it's the latest model and all the rest of you who have older cars will end up taking them to the junk yard".
Attitude makes all the difference.
Walt
ps: I'm out of this thread.

>>>>"Some years ago I bought my wife an MGF Sports car, it was and still is absolutely superb, it was parked on our drive where many people walk by, many of these passing people I stop and speak to on a casual basis, as you do! Nearly all remarked about the nice car, but a good many pretended it wasn't there, looking the other way etc.

I think jealousy must play a part in this somewhere." <<<<<<<<

#62528 - 10/08/05 10:24 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
Peter Lowden Offline

Loc: England
QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by Peter Lowden (edited 10-08-2005).]

#62529 - 10/08/05 10:41 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
Johnnie.c Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Lowden:
QUOTE]

Yea we have already read your quote from Technicsplayer
So Remember
A little thought will save a lot of embarrasment!

#62530 - 10/08/05 10:52 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
Sapphire Offline

Loc: Benfleet, Essex. UK
WOW!!!!

I did'nt realise you people out there in Synth Zone land could be so BITCHY!!!

If you want a new keyboard, buy one. If you like the keyboard you have, keep it.

End of story as far as I am concerned.

Alan

#62531 - 10/08/05 10:59 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Nigel, it seems to me that it's about time to lock this unfortunate thread, and we can get back to more pleasant and productive dialog.

#62532 - 10/08/05 11:18 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
Johnnie.c Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hendershot:
Nigel, it seems to me that it's about time to lock this unfortunate thread, and we can get back to more pleasant and productive dialog.

Perhaps a good idea is for you to re-read the first post

#62533 - 10/08/05 11:27 AM Re: SHAME ON ME
technicsplayer Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hendershot:

now that's the most sensible suggestion in the whole sorry episode.

#62534 - 10/08/05 02:40 PM Re: SHAME ON ME
Jupitar5 Offline

Loc: United States
Hmmm....I still think this forum should be renamed "Technics & Yamaha Discussions"....

------------------------------

Nobodies perfect - but who wants to be a nobody?

#62535 - 10/08/05 04:42 PM Re: SHAME ON ME
church Offline

Loc: Fremont,CA.
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
Thanks to those of you that posted positive posts, and to those that are stuck in their little ruts, I feel sad for you.
I have been a business man all my life manufacturing machinery in the Million dollar plus range. Had I not of been progressive, I would still be manufacturing the first machine I ever brought out in 1959 and/or living in the poor house and unable to afford any kind of a keyboard.
Keep on Keeping on as the World continues to spin.
It doesnt mean squat what other people thing about your motivations. Let them squirm in their own little ruts,
Best to all the rest of you,
BEBOP
PS to NIGEL: Free to edit if you feel it is necessary,
Bill
Good for you Bill,I'm just Jealous.I'm with you,but I bought the PSR3000,love it,plus I love my Kn6000.#1 for me,If wife was working,which she said no way,I probably would have my House full of Keyboard,I do play all 3 of them.If i could afford the Tyro2,I would go for it.But I look at it this way there will always be a Tyros2,3,4,5,6,.but no KN8000,bummer.Enjoy.Let me know when you get it and How you like it? You got my Email.I think I read one person has it and he Loves it.Have a Good one.Friend
Ron

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online