SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11 >
Topic Options
#368473 - 07/02/13 10:25 PM Audya support...
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Great!!!

My SSD is on it's way, UPS already contacted me. Tx once again AJ for the FANTASTIC service I became so accustomed to expect from you. I cannot recommend the Ajamsonic upgrade enough to all the rest of you out there. I am more than elated with mine & there are many things I now miss sorely whilst waiting for my new Ajamsonic SSD.

I find AJ to be exactly the opposite of the suggested "no care" attitude displayed by Ketron Italy, although I've never yet had direct dealings with them myself. Plus he is in a position to fix any software bugs himself & also fix many of the hardware issues inhouse. AJ has always been quick to respond to any of my queries/suggestions & yes, he did respond to ALL of them. I really feel like I am in safe hands with my Audya & I cannot complain about lack of support at all!!! In my world, AJ IS mr. Audya - period! From a support point of view, in my opinion he should have been the main Ketron distributor!

Should I ever have the need to purchase another Ketron product again, I'll do so direct through AJ. It's the likes of him, Frank & others that help to give these products the respect it deserve. For those of you who do not know, any Ketron product can be directly purchased through AJ himself & his prices are very, very good. He offered my friend a brand new Ajamsonic Audya 5 at less than I bought his non Ajamsonic Audya 76 2nd hand from him!! And I thought I got mine at a good price...

I have the absolute best arranger on this planet with all the absolute best updates available for it. I truly am in arranger heaven!

I guarantee that Ketron will follow suite soon and that the Audya will come out with a 120GB SSD as standard. And just maybe AJ will come out with repeatable intros & endings before Ketron Italy will...

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

#368775 - 07/08/13 09:10 PM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

Yesterday I received my new Ajamsonic SSD with all the latest on it. I could never utilize all the new Ajamsionic sounds before as my Audya is one of the first models which do not accept more RAM without extensive electronic modifications.

To my utter AMAZEMENT!!! AJ included a brand new sound board with the new memory already installed with a note to say I can pay him later for it (the price for it is extremely reasonable!)

What service!!! Ajamsonic really rocks!!! Man, I only have GOOD things to say about my Audya experience. We had visitors yesterday, and only during the night could I start to play with all my newest goodies. I had very little sleep as a result...

I am once again blown away by what I have!!! For the first time, all new sounds required are loaded into memory & now all styles sound the way they were intended to & the way they were created. It's like having a new arranger & once again I'm in arranger heaven.

The new voices are beyond description. They make the existing & new styles shine. The default Ajamsonic voice selection for the different variations for the different styles is superb! The new styles (yes, already there are many new ones) are superb!!! The new super styles are just AMAZING!!!

The audio parts on the factory Audya stands out a little too much. You can hear them in just about every style as great emphasize have been put on these. It sounds nice eventually, but after a while it becomes boring. Well, AJ re-balanced everything and now all you hear is just real sounding, well balanced, fantastic real world like styles.

It came with many, many new onboard Ajamsonic demos. I'll post most here over time & I'm totally convinced you'll be as impressed as I am. I cannot see how anyone could have an Audya without the Ajamsonsic conversion. You are loosing out on a LOT all my good friends.

Oh yeah, one last thing: My Ajamsonic Audya makes ample provision for the younger generation. When I post some of the on-board the demos over here you'll hear many, many styles not found on any other arranger. I make you all this solemn promise. Hear for yourself soon...

My Ketron rocks!!! AJ's service rocks!!! AJ's upgrade rocks!!! What an arranger!!! What service!!! What happiness!!! Thank God for giving me the intellect to choose right!!! I am a happy chappy!!!

All the best my many good friends,

Henni

#368780 - 07/08/13 10:18 PM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

Just a short description of what could be done with some of the new voices: (I list only the new voices that has specific methods of playing attached to them)

AJAM GRAND PAD: Play & hold notes. Play hard & soft for variation.
AJAMS GRANDSPARK: Play & hold notes. Play hard & soft for variation.
FANTASY GRAND HM: Play in arranger mode. Harmony added to notes!
AJAM GRAND PARIS: Play & hold for auto Appregio!
AJAM GRAND PIZXZA Play & hold for auto Appregio!

AJAM ORGAN MORPH: Use modulation wheel to cross-fade between sounds.

AJAM CELESTE: Play soft, then hard/fast for bend effects.
AJAM HARMONICA: Play soft, then hard/fast for bend effects

AJAM NYLON: Press normal for new Nylon. Ptress hard for bend. Hold & release note after 1 sec for fret noise.
AJAM STRATO BEND: Press normal for Strato Plus new dfelay effects. Press hard/fast for bends.
AJAM DISTOR SFX: Press normal for new Dist. guitar. Press hard/fast for bend. Hold for 1 sec before release for release effect (else no release effect - you choose)
AJAM STEREO GUIT: New Nylon with space effects. Press hard for bend etc.

AJAM SPARK EDEN: Nice new Electro with 'Garden of eden' effects when you hold down notes.

AJAM AHH_HEY: Play soft for Ahhh & hard for Hey. Great with styles.

AJAM BRASS SHAKE: Play normal for natural Brass. Hard for shake!
AJAM B&S: Play soft natural Brass. Normal for bend. Hard for shake!
AJAM TRUMPT: Play normal for Trumpet. Hard for bend.
AJAM TROMBONE: Play normal for Trumpet. Hard for bend.
AJAM BBAND MODL: Mod play & move modulation wheel.
AJAM TRUMPETS: Play normal for bright horns. Hard for thrill!

AJAM BLOW TENOR UP: Play normal for rich sax. Hard for bend up note. Monophonic sound (press a note then as this note is depressed, press another) LIVE SAX (cannot play more than one note at a time)
AJAM JAZZ CONT BEND: Play normal for rich sax. Hard for bend. Valve sounds on random notes especially for delay more than 1 sec between notes.
AJAM ALTO SAX D: Play normal. Release note after 1 sec for random roll off sound!

For many of the styles: Hear the new choir voices in some of the intro's & endings. Make sure lower vol is up & play left hand chords hard & then soft. Play & hold right hand notes for >5secs!!! Etc...

Henni

#368783 - 07/08/13 10:53 PM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

Here's the manual for the Ajamsonic upgrade should anyone be interested.

Henni

Attachments
audya-ajamsonic_master_manual.pdf (133 downloads)

#368786 - 07/09/13 12:14 AM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

Some nice Ajamsonic demos:

Henni

#368787 - 07/09/13 12:24 AM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

A few more:

Henni

#368790 - 07/09/13 12:41 AM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

A few more:

Henni

#368911 - 07/10/13 10:11 PM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

This says it all!!!

Henni

#368926 - 07/11/13 09:10 AM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
That's not exactly a ringing endorsement of Ketron's after sales service. AJ seems to be doing a good job, but one man taking up the slack for an entire company that seems to care nothing about its customers doesn't inspire me.

For whatever reason, illness, a falling out with the company, whatever, if AJ is not your contact, once again, you are screwed. Holding its customers over a barrel and saying that, unless you buy AJ's upgrade, you might as well talk to a brick wall if you want after sales service is appalling.

I should get the same level of service from Ketron whether I purchase additional upgrades or not. No other manufacturer ignores its customers until they have purchased expensive additional upgrades. This is extortion, not customer service.

A $5000 arranger should come with the highest standards of service out of the box. Not after you have been forced to pay even MORE!

#368929 - 07/11/13 10:31 AM Re: Audya support... [Re: Diki]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
I guess that everyone knows by now that I LOVE Ketron products; HATE the US company. It involves the major "no-no" of going around established distribution and selling direct.

Two guesses as to who's done that? (the first doesn't count).

Russ
(Diki-you nailed it)

Edited by captain Russ (07/11/13 10:35 AM)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online