#369189 - 07/16/13 05:16 PM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi all,

Some non Ajamsonic Audya demos.

Enjoy,

Henni

Attachments
60s Power Ballad Demo 3 available from www.ketronmusic.co.ukstyleupdate.mp3 (34 downloads)
68 Slow Ballad Demo 2 available from www.ketronmusic.co.ukstyleupdate.mp3 (37 downloads)

#369190 - 07/16/13 05:17 PM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

Enjoy,

Henni

Attachments
Ketron Audya Driving Beat Demo available from www.ketronmusic.co.ukstyleupdate.mp3 (39 downloads)
Ketron Audya Rhumba Dancing Demo 1 available from www.ketronmusic.co.uk-styleupdate-.mp3 (24 downloads)

#369191 - 07/16/13 05:18 PM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

Enjoy,

Henni

Attachments
Ketron Audya Strictly Quick Step Demo 2 available from www.ketronmusic.co.ukstyleupdate.mp3 (29 downloads)

#369193 - 07/16/13 05:48 PM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi Ian,

Yes indeed, that is truly so. Can you perhaps help. I had a video clip of Matrty playing this exact same tune on the Tyros4. It was stunning, indeed. Won't you please be so kind as to help me locate it.

Here's the Audya version of same. One of my very favorite demos, both on the Audya & T4.

All the best my friend,

Henni

Attachments
PurpleRock.mp3 (36 downloads)

#369194 - 07/16/13 05:54 PM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
I must say, Henni, your enthusiasm for the Audya (with Ajamsonic) is remarkable...I don't think I've seen so many demos of the instrument in one place.

I have to admit, it does have a very interesting and reasonably "live" sound; it's not the type of overall sound I would like for my kind of music and my style of playing, but the Audya definitely has a sonic flavor all it's own.

AJ should be recognized and thanked for all his hard work making the Audya have it's own distinct sound, decidedly different from Yamaha, Korg, and Roland, and, it certainly gives arranger players another great choice among those other very versatile and fine sounding instruments.

I like your signature "Make sure you'll fly forever!", although cautious little ole me would pack a parachute just in case.

May you have the best of gigging pleasure with your Audya.

Ian

PS...I will try and find Marty's demo of that tune, although I am not familiar with his version.

#369195 - 07/16/13 06:18 PM Re: Audya support... [Re: ianmcnll]
Henni Offline

Hi Ian,

Tx my friend. Although I haven't done so for a quite a while, I really, but really love flying with the same passion.

Thank you so much for offering to find Marty's version of that tune for me. Hard to believe it comes from an arranger, both from the Audya & T4...

Kind regards,

Henni

#369196 - 07/16/13 07:46 PM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi again Ian & all,

Tx to AJ, those INCREDIBLE Tyros4 human voices & AMAZING bagpipes can now also be had in the Ajamsonic upgrade for the Audya. Here are some good Ajamsonic Audya examples of those.

The human voices can be set-up as different voices for different ranges of the keys, or as different voices for different key pressures. So one has full control over these even on the Audya.

I think few really appreciate the full extend of just WHAT!!! AJ has created for the Audya...

Keep well my friend,

Henni

Attachments
A Hot Gospel_5 AJAM-STYLE-56k.mp3 (41 downloads)
An 8 Beat Ballad 3 AJAM-STYLE-56k.mp3 (43 downloads)

#369201 - 07/16/13 10:16 PM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Henni,

My apologies. I am unable to find the tune by Marty...maybe someone else can track it down.

I'm glad you like your Audya (with the Ajamsonic, no less!)...I feel the very same about my Yamaha Tyros4...it's the very best arranger I can find for my needs, and I have a feeling it will be my last arranger purchase.

When I get up in the morning, it's almost like it's sitting on the stand, inviting me to play, and I still get a wonderful feeling playing it as the sounds and styles are exceptional...no sign of the honeymoon being over at all. Ha Ha!

Ian

#369202 - 07/16/13 10:39 PM Re: Audya support... [Re: Henni]
jamman Offline

Loc: City of Angels in the golden s...
Nigel

Why is this thread not put in Ketron section?Audya can be great, but repetitive non stop posting (like an ad) is getting annoying IMHO.It now seems like AJ paid Audya ad which can be counterproductive.

Great keyboard but not 5 posts a day.definately do not belong in general arranger section since it's more infomercial posting.(not how one used in a gig /pros and cons). I'm just reading pros.no cons ,at all.No real world use experience. Just copy/paste demoa.praising like "all great/the best since...,thanks / praise to AJ, etc"even with certain short comings,seems to me like gear worship:blind/fanboy like/paid posting regardless of the true real intention of the poster.

Hanni- have you considered posting this in Ketron section?(or do you have enough views there)do you have anything else to share other than AJ update Audya?
What about your previous /other keyboards/tips/tricks?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Edited by jamman (07/16/13 11:14 PM)

#369203 - 07/16/13 10:52 PM Re: Audya support... [Re: jamman]
Tony Hughes Offline

Look guys you need to have had both Audya and T4 to compare and I had the G70, all gone except the T4, nuff said, nuff said, nuff said, nuff said

Bought a set of Panpipes, hell do they sound real when you blow on them... rotf2

Hi honey I'm home

Page 8 of 11 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online