Quote:
Originally posted by G Angel:
To: VANO
As for your post, speak for your self VANO if you are stupid its ok to say so. But don't use the word us because that makes it look like we all are.
And I can tell you there is nothing short about the Roland G 70.
I have owned the G1000 for five years sold it got a Ketron X4 than sold it and baught another new G1000 two more years.
And for three weeks now I have had the G 70 and it is a fine keyboard.
The best arranger I have ever owned.
ITS GREAT.
Here is one of your post VANO you sound like a bad windy day in March the wind just keeps blowing.

And one more important thing! Roland's engineers and sound producers knows what people who plays on old G-series expect. We were expected EQUAL or SAME SOUNDS or so, HARD DISC, NEW STYLES and NEW MODERN LOOK. But most important is a sound. People who plays G-serie expect G-sounds!!!! Not VA or zlmrv sounds becouse G-70 is a G-serie. Why not VA-70 or E-70 or ERX-70???? Why G-70????!! LOOOOOOL! They made us Stupid! Shame! Roland's SHAME!!

Sorry G Angel. Realy sorry. Sorry to all for this stupid word. I'll solve this problem. They made ME stupid! Ok.

Put the sounds from V or VA-series to G-70 without any G-series old or new improved sounds or any other G-sounds caracteristics?! Waaaauuuuu! Thanks. I finished my opinion for G-70. Bye..