I played for the Farmers Market this past Saturday. They were great people to work for. They paid me on the spot as soon as I finished and they pay very decent money for two hours of playing.

It was in a park on a concrete Band Stand. It was probably around 80 or somewhere close to that when I started at 9:00AM, I'm sure.
I was very worried about my keyboard in the direct sunlight so they set up a roof top tent for me, and they will provide one every other Saturday through out the first week of October for me.

It was a nightmare trying to read the keyboard screen and the laptop was giving me trouble, so I didn't use it.

I was thinking that next time I will put the laptop in a box opened on one end since I use it most when playing my sax. I can get by with the keyboard as I can just use the buttons most of the time.

Any suggestions? Should I paint the box Black? Maybe I can bend a piece of cardboard over the keyboard screen?

A bent piece of cardboard on the keyboard screen will probably blow away just as I'm hitting the bridge. I have a few midi's with the lyrics that I use on the keyboard screen. The only thing I can remember the lyrics to is Mary Had A Littlle Lamb.

Thanks in advance for the help,
Boo Hargis