Quote:
Originally posted by rolandfan:
I think Rolands last good keyboard was the G1000. The VA series had crap sounds and the 116 drum kits (despite the variety) were not impressive.

Now this G70 sounds like the VA series to me. When I tried out the G70 and came away in disgust I was wondering whether there were other people who like me felt that this is one of the worst sounding keyboards in arranger keyboard history (price relative) and I'm glad i'm not the only one.

Did you ever see so many people saying such harsh words about the sounds of the G70 ? It really does suck in the sounds department.

The Tyros may look like a christmas tree with its colorful lights but its sounds and styles I think are lightyears ahead of the G70.

Who knows maybe the G70 is Rolands last top arranger.... Roland G70 just simply put...................sucks!!!!!!! I would not buy it even if it sold for $1500

ps: the one I tested at my local store is still there....nobody wants to purchase it so the sales guy phones me often to convince me to buy it (because I bought a VA5 from them).... lol

Yes Rolandfun, thats right!! OOOO my god, what's the price of G-70 today.LOL.. It's a 2299 EUR.- Last two weeks was a 2799.- Haha. Amazing. Next week will be 1699.- I'm just kiding about buying. I'll never buy it even if it cost 1 EUR.- Oh my english is good, but I think you'll understand me. And finally about my drinking. I thing my alcohol drinking isn't lees or high in compere with your drinking. Soooo..., psssssst.