Quote:
Originally posted by vano:
Thanks Sheriff, but I havent real drummer. My drummer is insade G-1000(little japanese boy). I need arranger. These your keyboards havent it.

What do you mean with an arranger? The Yamaha V-50 is a workstation with an 8 channel sequencer (I've never used it). The Kurz has a 16 channel sequencer inside with up to 960 kB song memory.

I'm also playing without a band but my Cubase is a fulltime orchestra with drummer, bassman, choir, strings, pianos, trumpets, flutes, organs and all kind of synth tunes you can imagine. All you'll need is a couple of synths which are worth enough to play your songs. I don't know any better choice than Kurzweil for doing this job because of its absolutely natural sounds and its totally amazing programmable digital filters.

I don't really know what you're looking for but if you think that Kurz or Yamaha don't have arranger abilities then you're definitively wrong. Oh, and by the way, a computer based sequencer programm is a lot better than an arranger board because you're more free in handling with a mouse instead of hundreds of knobs and you're able to see what you're doing on a bright screen instead of a dark LCD screen.

The Korg synths that I remember (for example: Korg Wavestation 01) are a little bit older than the synths you've mentioned above. Nevertheless, they had have some really good smooth sounds (for example: a flying helicopter).

But if you want to play rock music without having a real drummer then you would probably find it useful to have an artificial drummer with optimal drum sounds. And so you'll find no better drumsets than those inside a Kurzweil...

Okay, you'll find your way. Good luck for your choice!

[This message has been edited by Sheriff (edited 06-14-2005).]