Well, it ain't no arranger but I think Neko has just about got it right now.
http://www.openlabs.com/products/product_info-neko64.htm

Prior to Tyros, I have been a lifelong advocate and supporter of Yamaha. BUT my Tyros convinced me to do otherwise for the rest of my life. At least to the tune of $30 to 50K in lost revenue for them someone else will have to makeup.

As I said then (2003) the thing should have been recalled. It is just a major cluster. I for sure did not buy the C3 diskclavier grand I dreamed of for years for my studio and absolutely won't be buying a Tyros 2, 3 or any other incarnation of the thing. In other words, they (Yamaha) and all their staunch supporters that tried so hard to convince me what a idiot I was totally pi**ed me off. Normally I would never hold a grudge but Yamaha is just way to big, they know what they dumped on the market and some of us were able to put 2 and 2 together. Forgive me gentlemen for I know this is an arranger forum and there are quite a few here that make money with it by selling it or their music. But that shouldn't mean I am forced to say nice things when it is not warranted and I know otherwise regarding it's (Tyros)capabilites.

[This message has been edited by pianodano (edited 02-16-2007).]