Jerry, I couldn't agree with you more man! There needs to be more fully functional modules of both arrangers and synths/workstations.

What pisses me off is that Yamaha, Korg, and Roland always respond by saying. The "demand isn't there". Man that is such bullsh$#t The demand is there and has ALWAYS been there. If the demand wasn't there then people wouldn't be asking for them.

They must think we the consumers are just really dumb. You don't need a marketing degree to figure it out. Fully functional module versions would compete directly with the keyboard sales. The module version would have to be cheaper. The module version would be more attractive in price compared to the keyboard version. We're always wanting to save space in our setups which is why people continue to demand full featured modules or racks.

I can only imagine the cost of a rack or module version of the professional arrangers. Hell a T2 rack would probably cost $3,000, and Yamaha would use that to justify the price of the current T2.

We can keep askin for them, but I don't see them making them anytime soon. Thankfully Korg has a module version of the M3. However, notice the module is of the M3, a synth all it's own. One that isn't part of the Triton line.

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 02-13-2007).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.