KN7

I cannot let your comments go by without replying with my own. Firstly I am incensed by your implication that everyone on this Forum are 'idiots' Whilst I am not a professional by any means, over the years I have learned a great deal from these dear friendly people who have given their help generously and freely and I will not stand by and have you imply that they neither want to, or even cannot, improve their playing. Many, myself included, have spent literally hours altering sounds and rhythms to suit their style of playing. I am first and foremost a pianist and whilst the piano will always be my first love, playing it now 'pales' in comparison to what can be achieved on the keyboard. The fact that you do not appear to know this, makes me wonder whether you have ever tried 'tweaking' the keyboard yourself. My late brother-in-law was always telling me that I wasn't a 'real musician' because I used the APC, floppies, SD cards etc., and he didn't even play.... my reply to him was "it takes a 'genius' to be able to play modern keyboards because of the technology involved. Maybe you don't have that sort of brain"

Like Bill says, "if you cannot be constructive in your comments", don't bother making them.

Audrey