Hi Diki! Can you please tell me which video or spec page talks about the customizable chord recognition?

I just spent almost an hour going through the performance guide. The chord recognition modes are identical to the existing Pa4X, which was ironically LESS customizable than the Pa3X and its predecessors. Because for some reason, Korg dropped its venerable "Fingered 2" mode in the last transition from the Pa3X to the Pa4X, and it has not returned.

Regarding jazz chord shapes, I think what you're referring to is the "Advanced" mode, which does indeed recognize rootless fingerings. This Advanced mode is very similar to Yamaha's "AI Fingered" mode, which also recognizes some rootless combinations. I don't play much jazz or use rootless fingerings. So personally I judge both of these systems inferior to Roland's Chord Intelligence, with momentary activation of bass inversion (as implemented on the FP-50, FP-80 style pianos, etc.) The late great Roland, RIP.

The unknown here is that the Pa5X performance guide presently available for download is "only" 742 pages. Meanwhile, the lone user manual for the Pa4X is 1148(!) pages. So what's missing? The Pa4X manual includes a few chapters describing in-depth style and sound editing, etc. If at some point in the future Korg releases a separate Pa5X editing guide, perhaps it will illustrate that it IS possible to change how the arranger interprets various combinations of keys pressed by the player. Which as you might recall, is a feature I've been suggesting for quite some time!

In the meantime, if you can point me to a specific video segment, I would be very grateful! Thanks!!