Hi ALL,
I didn't think it would be necessary to clarify what I wrote and it seems that it isn't for most readers.
1. "Techies" Many people are so caught up in their art they they have no interest in social interaction and are much more confortable in their own peer groups. We hope to cater here to all including social interaction.
2. Dissention. New people that join new groups almost always become uneasy when there is a lot of "dissention" going on. They soon move on as THEIR needs are not being met. They are looking for acceptance, not dissention.
3. Confort level. see 1 and 2 above. Everyone will tend to seek out their own group of peers for their confort level.
4. Plagarism. I have not seen any evidence of ANY plagarism on this forum. I think our members in THIS forum are above that.
I wrote in the newsletter for all to see and I will reitterate it here:
Please feel free to forward any of your comments to me directly by email if you don't want to post them on the forum. I understand that. I promise not to publish them. It will give me a better idea of whether we are on the right track for this forum or not.
Once again I make the point that I am always open to constructive criticism. I am not to old at 70 to learn new tricks or to identify with those of you in another age bracket. We can all learn from each other. This forum has already been a big learning curve for me. It is not my intent to try to control it. I think I have already posted about every thing I had to offer regarding the direction I hope to see this forum take. It is all up to you now. Enjoy the forum and each other.
I guess even that statement needs clarification.
Many people will not post their thoughts, wants, or needs on an open forum due to the possibility of ridicule that creates further dissention. I understand that well. I have encouraged them to post directly to me by email and assured them I will not publish their words and subject them to this. I hope to learn from them and you, that I might do a reasonably good job here as moderator.
I am trying. I am learning. I thank all of you for helping me with my learning curve.
I have put in a lot of time and effort to get this forum up and running AGAIN. Many of you have written and thanked me for my effort. Thank you to all of you.

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://members.fortunecity.com/bebop1