Hello All,

Here is an email I received yesterday from a customer, which I like to share with you:

I thought you would like to know that for some unknown reason the 'Sort' etc., is no longer greyed out and I have been able to use it nearly all day and boy! am I impressed.

I have a 2 x 32mb, 64mb, 2 x 128mb and a 256mb card all are full except the 256 which still has a few more folders to go (there are 95 showing at the moment and it doesn't tell me it's full yet) so I have spent most of today, sorting and printing each folder - it is so quick compared to the way I was trying to achieve an index. Until today, I would put in an SD into the KN7000, load it and using the 'tools' part I would laboriously type out the name and number of the folder and all the files contained therein. Whereas your marvellous tool has just completed one of the 128mb cards in less than an hour and has given me 11 pages ready to print all laid out as per my folders and files PLUS they are all now alphabetically sorted. It will certainly help me with your project as I know some of the styles I like and mostly where to find them but normally, I would have to load and look at each file to do this but now I will be able to check my Index. Wonderful! I am really pleased. - as I said before you and your friend should be proud of yourselves. Now all I have to do is figure out how to merge them all. I'll keep you posted on that one.

Thought it encouraging for us, to let you know.

Regards, Fred (http://fred.kn7000.net)