Quote:
Originally posted by fmlk4u:
[b]PayPal Problems

Hello all,

The launch/release of our tool started successful. However after the first three days suddenly there was a hickup: suddenly it seemed that obtaining the license by PayPal payment fails. "Luckily" some of you notified that to me by email. So I submitted several complaints to PayPal.

One of the problems can be your email address. Occasionally I get postmaster delivery error messages when I tried to reply email to people who registered. Because of privacy reasons I cannot list the email addresses that don't work. So be sure that you use a proper email address that works.

I also noticed that many people do multiple registrations. I assume that they retry the purchasing. Therefore I have created a new "Buy Now" button directly on the "home page". So now you can retry the PayPal procedure without having to register again.
But also becasue the button is on the main page instead of re-directed page, I hope that PayPal process is now successful. We have to see....

http://KN-SDExplorer.has.it

Please send me email if you tried to purchase the license via this new button and think it didn't work. Maybe you can also file a complaint at PayPal, because it's their fault that after three days suddenly the system doesn't work anymore!!!

Thanks for your cooperation. I dearly hope that it works again. In the mean time we work on enhancements, tutorial page with FAQ and tips and tricks.

[/B]
Hi Fred, Paypal worked just fine as did your Buy Now button, Many Thanks Johnny B