Hi ,
must admit I'd never really noticed that one didn't see utes in USA movies. Wasn't till hubby came home one day , saying that a US tourist was busy snapping photo's of his ute. His latest Ford ute has an aluminum tray with sides, instead of the normal ute back. Really freaked the fellow out when he pressed a button and the tray started to lift. It's a mini Tipper ( tip truck?)
So handy for builders.

They're great for carrying keyboards. When we used to go on holidays , I'd pack the kn back into it's box, and load up the ute with suitcases, dog baskets, hubby's wheel chair etc etc Couldn't have fitted all that stuff in a normal size family car. One drawback was that you couldn't leave the ute unattended, but they have a water proof cover called a tarp, so no one would really know what was hidden underneath. I actually drove one for a few years too.

Now that I've got an Audi A4. Had to leave the KN behind ( no space) when we went away at xmas . Could have left hubby behind, but , he's the main driver on long trips ( haahaa) eek hope he doesn't read this.

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nigel:
[B]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022