Hi Everyone,

I have just logged on and cannot believe what I am reading. Does this mean there isn't going to be any more Technics instruments at all i.e: pianos, organs etc.?
What has gone wrong - does anyone know?

As I said in an earlier thread on this subject, I think there could be a merger between companies particularly as the Casio and Yamaha appear to be either copying or following Technic's lead. At our Keyboard Club last night one of the members said they had actually played the latest Casio and thought it was superb "not unlike your KN7 Aud" were his words, but I have to say I cannot confirm that as I haven't even seen the new Casio keyboard yet let alone play it.

Like most of you other Forum members, I have had Technics for several years and have collected approximately 150 professional disks and numerous others of my own settings for both the PR pianos and keyboards so I guess in order to preserve them the best bet would be to save them to a specific SD card. How do others intend to preserve their collection? I'd be very interested to know, perhaps we could have a discussion on this.

Regards to all.

Aud