Hi Rikki, Ted, Johnnie, and Alec,

Rikki, I have a KN6000 and have never felt left out at this forum. As Alec said so well, when the KN6000 was the latest, we had our day in the sun so to speak. The reason I do not feel left out is because most of the discussion surrounding the technical aspects of the KN7000 still apply to the 5000/6000/6500. When someone raises a question concerning a particular problem they are having with their KN7000 and they receive an answer, I go to my keyboard and check it out. That is one of the many ways I learn.

I have invested heavily in keyboard accessories for my KN6000 because I wanted to learn to play well and be able to use all of the capability of my keyboard to make music. I have Alec's book, all of the Tony Pegler videos, about 40 MDC disks, the midi bass pedals, all of the foot switches and the expression pedal. So I have a wonderful setup and enjoy it immensely. Because of my investment in accessories I decided to keep my KN6000 when the KN7000 was introduced. I am happy with that decision.

This forum has been a real home for me. I check in several times each day. It brings me a lot of pleasure. Bebop's mailings bring pleasure as do all the music that has been shared by all of you. So it is my hope that it will continue without diminishing one iota. We all agree that we are a family and families stick together and help each other. I'm sure I will have questions from time to time and would want to be able to post them here and get accurate answers.

I'm sure this forum will carry on. I, for one, will remain here and contribute what I can to help others.

Best Wishes to All, Chuck

[This message has been edited by Chuck Piper (edited 01-12-2004).]