Originally Posted By: spalding1968

You can appreciate that being able to hear the sound in stereo everywhere in the room is a killer feature that I don't think any of the Amps you have mentioned can achieve at all.

When I did a series of concert gigs at a local theater several years ago,, I was able to achieve a huge improvement in the stereo sweet spot, literally mostly everywhere in the room, with a pair of Bose L1's Standards (each had a sub). It sounded superior to, and the dispersion was also much better than, anything else I've ever used.

But, here's the rub...this system was EXPENSIVE, so, in my case, it had to be a rental. I'm sure you could get similar, but less adequate results with two Bose Compacts, each of which is considerably more money than a single SpaceStation.

Being able to have my "stage" and "out front" sound in glorious stereo is what I've always thought to be the ultimate in reproducing the sound of my arranger, which has so many features that thrive on stereo sound, especially effects such as Stereo Chorus, Delay and Rotary Speaker. The samples in my Yamaha also sound way better in stereo.

I don't want to compromise the sound quality of my arranger in any way (it was a rather pricey investment) either for my listening pleasure or that of my audience. A good PA system, unlike keyboards, which are sometimes updated/replaced with newer models, should only be a one time investment.

I'll be very interested to hear your review on this product Spalding...I'm in no rush for new gear, but, if this does what is claimed, it will make a great addition to what I have at present.

Ian