You're right about the stereo thing. Even with two powered monitors plugged into, the keyboard, it isn't stereo unless you happen to be in the right spot in front of them.

The folks at Centerpoint weren't quite clear as to whether or not this was intended as a personal monitor or could be used in smaller gigs. I think as more folks try them out, we'll get more info on that.

Even the Sweetwater sales person I talked to hadn't heard one up close, his info was from YouTube. But he did say this amp was different than anything else he had experienced.

I'm in no rush at this point. There's no point, doesn't sound like one will be available until the spring anyway. Apparently they are having quite a success with this system.

I have spent some money trying to find that 'perfect' system and there are a lot of new systems coming out. Once I settle on a system, I'm guessing that I will use that system until I retire from playing publicly.

One other thing that I do like about this system is that I think I could use it at home to get a stereo sound out of my TV...not sure about that but possibly.

Edited by guitpic1 (12/02/14 01:16 AM)