It's definately a keyboard amp and it has 100 percent rave reviews on sweet water and on music player forum by some very skeptical musicians until they bought it and used it .

It gives 300 degrees dispersion like the bose L1 but in stereo ! I am really keen to try one . Read here http://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/2602284/25

Here is just one review

"The Traynor K4 is a stereo "pretender". The stereo effect is hardly noticeable. Besides I didn't like it for digitalpiano because it colored the sound in a very unpleasant way. BTW back then I had bought the Traynor K4 based on internet reviews. Big mistake.

But now the good news: I received my Spacestation V3 this week. I also bought it only based on the reviews here in the KC forum. What a good call! Blissfull auditory sensations! And it reproduces digitalpiano sounds pretty nicely. MUCH better than any keyboard amp I ever used. To my ears the basic sound quailty level is very similar to good active speakers. But the latter lack the CPS sensation. When you open the "Wide" control the stereo cloud just spreads everywhere. Very cool little speaker with big sound "

And this one .

I just came home from a rehearsal in a small studio, maybe a 12x15 room with a drum set and some clutter. We had 5 people in there including the drummer. Because this is for a jazz piano gig I brought my PC3 instead of my SK1. I was jammed against the back wall looking at the drummer with the SS literally right beside my drum throne, if it was up high enough I could have sat on it. That's usually a very bad spot for a keyboard speaker but the SS sounded just great.

The Kurz pianos sounded really good but when I played some EP and turned up the stereo mod wheel that whole room was filled with stereo EP swirling all over. In that small room at volume it sounded like it was coming from everywhere like pure surround sound and this is with me right on top of the thing. I really couldn't believe it, it was very impressive.

When we finished one particular song the drummer said, man what is that little amp? It's his studio and he knows equipment. When we finished I stayed and played some stuff for him including the KB3 organ for about 15 minutes and he was looking it over and was really impressed. The KB3 sounded really good too. Not quite up to my SK1 but very good nonetheless. This amp makes any keyboard sound better than it's ever sounded and it's not just the stereo, the tonal quality is excellent too, very hifi like.

I know after all my posts I'm sounding like I work for Aspen. I don't but I also know what so many of you are looking for in a keyboard amp because I've been looking for the same thing for oh, 30 years. This amp is it for me, I'm never using anything else unless this one gets destroyed or otherwise dies.

Edited by spalding1968 (11/25/14 11:15 PM)