Great find, Spalding. This is something I was looking for as well. I tried the Traynor K4, and although it was acceptable with a digital piano (both a Yamaha and a Roland), it sounded pretty lame on my demo arranger at the time, which was a PSR-S910. Even at a reasonably short distance, the stereo field was very hard to distinguish, although, to be fair, the K4 sounded far better than a single Bose or a mono Keyboard amp.

I certainly can't speak for others, but I suspect that many here will want the Spacestation to be a stereo PA system and expect it to carry vocals as well as the arranger. I think in a smaller sized venue it would be fine, but whether it would project far enough (especially against a Bose) for bigger rooms remains to be seen. Perhaps more reviews will give us this info. As far as stereo sound, I suspect it will blow away a single Bose system; the latter I have tried and found extremely poor for reproducing Stereo sound from my arranger (although, to be fair, the Bose was quite good in coverage).

I should add that the best stereo PA system I've ever used was two Bose Standard L1's... stereo separation was very good even at a considerable distance, and they covered quite an area. However, this was a very expensive setup ( I rented mine), and, although a PA should only be a one time buy, the cost will turn off most people.

If I was to ever get back to gigging full time, especially with another player (guitarist/vocalist) I'd invest in two Bose L1's without any hesitation, as nothing gives the spread, coverage, and stereo separation like they do.

If the Spacestation would do as good or better than two Bose Compacts (in stereo - in mono, a single Compact sounds lame to my ears)), I'd say they (Aspen) have a winner, and I will quite likely look into getting one to use here in my apartment, and replacing my two Yamaha MS-60S's that serve the Tyros4 at present.

The weight of the Spacestaion seems a little high at 40 lbs, but, that will also depend on how balanced it is for carrying. I think it would make a superior keyboard stage monitor, especially for clonewheels and digital pianos, and hopefully, we'll hear from someone on how it performs using an arranger keyboard.

Again, great find...you always manage to dig out the greatest stuff.

Ian