Hi Larry,
I'm probably a bit off topic here, but I must admit I don't sequence a great deal, I normally prefer play in arranger mode ( saves me having to listen how badly I still play haahaa). Anyway,
I have technote disks kn2,3,5 that I've bought over the years, and I've noticed quite a few of them don't sound the way they should on the kn7 due to the voices.
I decided to actually slowly fix the styles as I require them, by replacing sounds, and if neccessary edit certain ones( I have quite a few Americana disks & they had some really unusual sound edits included in their styles).
Another thing I hadn't thought of doing was checking the pitch point of the style ( till a recent post cropped up on the forum).

Maybe if you actually fixed the styles that your songs are using, you could kill 2 birds with 1 stone ie you'd have a useable style in your collection plus you're halfway there with your song. All that would be left to fix up would be L&R hand parts.

Sounds great in theory, hopefully works in practice (haahaa) one of these days I'll work out how to use those smiley icons.

best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022