So every time the sequenced song switches instruments, I have to alter the sound or Octave ? Do I have to edit the same sound through out the song? If I edit a Sax in Measure 10, then come back to Sax in measure 35, do I have to edit it again ?

Larry, There are two methods.
1-Go to the track that has the instrument you wish to change and change the octave. And you may have to change it again during the sequence.
2-The best way (I feel) is to use the panel memory. If you recorded using the panel memory, just change each panel memory on the new recording. If you did not use the panel memories, use them on the new recordings, it makes future changes easy.

It all depends on how you recorded the original sequence. Where did make your changes. I know I had to lower some instruments one octave to have a good sound when working on an older sequences.

Larry, here's the best part; Two things happen when you redo a sequence.
1-You get to understand/learn you new keyboard--another learning curve, with each curve you get better and better at creating.
2-Your redo of the old sequence, leaves you with a much better sounding sequence. You have grown!!

Only my thoughts, Have a good day, John C.