Rikki..I was refering to both the style and the sounds...sometimes the change is dramatic. When I record I use both R1 AND R2, and when played on a 7000, it sounds...well.. pretty bad.

bruno...So every time the sequenced song switches instruments, I have to alter the sound or Octave ? Do I have to edit the same sound through out the song? If I edit a Sax in Measure 10, then come back to Sax in measure 35, do I have to edit it again ?

Larry G...Now I know why your 3000 songs sound good on the 7000. Thanks for the tip.

I have also learned from Walt via email that I should always save the style from the composer to Memory A on the 3000

AND

Set up and save all of the MSA variations, the voices, technichord, ETC that you are going to use, in the Panel Memories A-1, A-2, ETC. Be sure that each panel memory uses the style from Memory A and not from the KN3000 composer.

The mistake I may have been making, I was recording from Panel Memory Sound only and using the 3000 composer rather then using the Extended Panel memory . (I think)

I have the best way...announce before hand... CAUTION ! WARNING !
"These sequenced Songs are made for the KN3000 only. If you wish to play them on a keyboard other then the KN3000, you may and probably should edit the sounds and/or styles"...

This way less work for me !

Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900