Originally Posted By: Ensnareyou
Originally Posted By: Bachus
Seems like all and everyone have noticed that current generation arrangers is not innovating anymore, they all try and take their chances...

First professional arranger with open system feautures and top quallity sounds and styles takes a big piece of the cake.

Wersi has had open instruments out for more than ten years that can do anything you need them to do. If you can't afford an Abacus, Scala, or Louvre, a Pegasus Wing will get you most of the OAS features for less than the cost of a Tyros 4 or PA3X. Those who doubt the capabilities of these instruments should check them out before making uninformed conclusions about them. Music Store is making the product more accessible and more affordable than ever.

I have been following the flight of the Wing for sometime, wasn't certain if it had crashed and lost at sea somewhere, but now it's in full production, where is it, who's bought one, who's playing one, Robert playing the demo above is about 2 years old and as yet not seen one played anywhere. I don't think it will catch on, not one SZer interested in a Wing, I was once over but I am now taking the right medication.

I take it you have one, if so can we have a rundown and perhaps some demos, it will be a first.

Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey