Learning the Korg system is a daunting task to say the least . . . But, I will persist . . .

I often use a background harmony voice with my right hand using the ensemble function. I have noticed that if I use an Ending 1, the harmony notes are muted when I try to play through the ending. This happens for every style that I have checked. That doesn't happen with endings 2 or 3. And, it doesn't happen with the microArranger. Is there a way to edit the style or operating system so that this doesn't happen? If not, I must learn to avoid ending 1's. Almost a show stopper . . .

While I am on the ensemble subject, I would like to prevent a voice change from changing the ensemble harmony setting. I haven't found a way to lock the ensemble setting. Does anyone know how to do this?

I am not enamored with the way Korg stuff seems to want to make my decisions for me. I like the ability to select an STS setting with changes in style variations but in my opinion, the default should be to not make changes like that unless the musician chooses to turn the option on. I also like the option of having a voice selection change the ensemble to a desired setting that works well with the voice. But, that's a decision I would prefer to make rather than having the keyboard make those changes. Several such options are selected by default when you turn the keyboard on. It is time consuming to remember to change all that stuff before saving performance data.