Hi Don,

At least one of the old Radio Shack synths ( Realistic Concertmate MG-1 ) was actually made by Moog. I remember reading that in an article from Harmony Central some years back and then seeing a related Wikipedia article on it. I would have loved to have gotten my hands on one of them, but now they command a fairly high price on Ebay these days. More then I am would want to spend...

Well Rikki, I opted to go with a 32 inch TV type speaker bar ( Vizio 2.1 system ) that cost about 1/5 of the price of the Korg bar. It doesn't fit into the back of the keyboard, but I added an unused x stand to the back of the double x stand where the PA3x and T2 sit here in the home studio and the bar sits on it and works quite well. I am not certain if it sounds as good or maybe even better than the one sold by Korg, but it sounds good enough. I have all of the unedited PA800 and PA80 styles saved. I also have many if not most of the non commercial Korg PA styles that have ever been floating around on the net, including some decent Yamaha to Korg conversions. I haven't tried any style building or conversions with the 3x yet, but once I get it loaded up the way I like I will.