It does sound really good but before I consider plunking down the money I want to explore other options as well. It also costs around $500 US Dollars and that is at Alto Music, the company I always dealt with here. The keyboard manager told me that the speaker is a very slow selling item. If it were more reasonably priced, maybe comparable to the Tyros speakers, ( aren't they under $300.00 ?? ) I'd buy it on the spot.

I rarely have to shop much when Alto has given me a quote on something because on the past occasions when when I have checked ( extensively sometimes ) I have found them to almost always be among the best on prices and what can I say,.. they took very good care of me in this matter, and because of that and my past experiences with them, I am not inclined to barter much on their prices anyway. I like that even as they have grown, I found through this situation that the boss is still readily accessible and as soon as he was made aware of what was happening he fixed my issue quickly and decisively. His name is Jon Haber and he has a good thing going on there in his store(s). I told him I hope I'm able to live long enough to spend another 20 grand there. LOL

I'll keep you posted. I may, in the end., decide to get the speaker bar anyway. I'd love to hear from other PA #x owners to get their take on it, including any potential good alternatives or if you did decide to purchase the speaker bar.

Cheers