Kinda wish I could change the title of this post now... LOL. No longer frustrated at all. I already went and got the PA3x Dave and it is definitely a keeper for me. It is quite a bit advanced from the PA80 that I still have here and at the same time there are enough similarities that it is very easy for me to navigate pretty much everything on it. From past posts I remember thinking that I'm in the minority on this but I always preferred the Korg layout vs Yamaha, Technics or MZ2000 O/S. Some of the styles are similar to the PA80, but Wow... the bass on the styles sounds so much crisper. Korg finally provided the one thing that I always missed from the Yamaha series... I missed having 4 fills and auto fill option in the old PA series boards. The fills also seem to fit better than they did in them older Korg boards.

I'll give it a whirl on the other forum Rikki. I am considering some other options for now, but I may end up getting the speaker bar anyway, in spite of having to overpay, because the thing sounds really good and aesthetically it matches the board perfectly. I have a few different monitoring options up here in the home studio so I have some time to decide.