Fran beat me too it... I'm just not sure you are remembering what the issue was.

Possibly that OTS's used to be stored with the UPS, and post OS2, they got stored with the style.

You know what's funny, though? Despite the G70 being out of production for quite a while, I now have two friends (full-time gigging pros) who JUST bought one, after seeing me play mine. Yes, they are both live band players, but one has the TOTL MoXS, the other a couple of Triton models, and they BOTH wanted to get the G70 as a live board! Yes, I agree that the G70 STRICTLY as an arranger is a hair long in the tooth, with no SA/DNC capabilities or Mega Voices, multipads, etc., but as a live keyboard for a gigging keyboard player that wants to cover ALL the bases, from full band to solo work, I still think there are few equals at best.

Ease of use, ease of editing, ease of operation, then killer punchy sound that holds its own against the beefiest of live drummers, all the meat and potatoes nailed... That's what I need in a keyboard. Yes, if I were doing ALW orchestral pieces in a concert setting, it might not be my go to tool (I have the K2500 for that!) but for if I get called out on a gig, and have NO IDEA what they want when I get there, could be solo, could be a ten piece, I'll grab the G70 over anything currently made...

Seems like quite a few that hear mine agree..!