No, the LONG list of great features that Roland have dropped tends to suggest LESS market research, not more! In all my years of playing Roland arrangers, and all my friends, too, not ONE of us has ever been contacted by Roland for any Q&A...

I am not sure what issues with the registrations you are referring to, Ian. Possibly some issues from pre OS2. AFAIK, currently, the Registration in a G70 stores everything, I think with the possible exception of Intro status. Compared to the Songbook not storing transposition values (something Donny always alludes to), a minor omission IMO. You may be basing your opinions (and many others may be too) on very old impressions of pre-OS3 tryouts. Roland fixed and changed a LOT with updates, rather than force us to buy a new arranger. Something no doubt many arranger players wish could happen for them... wink

In effect, I play a G90, despite having bought a G70... The additions were at least as important as any new features added to a Yamaha model change. And I got them for free!