Correct me if I am wrong (show me a link if possible) but I have not seen or heard one demo about the new "Ambience" drums yet... or are they just automatically in every style????

Alot of people keep saying how there's such a little difference from the PA2 to the PA3 - may be true but I think this is more of a step up than the T3 to T4...

Technical Feature-wise (leaving sounds out of the equation) if you compare the T4 to the PA2, the PA2 is much ahead in terms of midi control / sound editing / general arrange functions and configurations.

The T4 has fantastic authentic voices but the drums and overall clarity and punch (although a definite improvement over the T3) are STILL not on par to the Korg or Roland drums.

I was an owner of a Tyros 2, and then the PSR S910, and there is common vibe amongst the Yamaha community that these keyboards need better punchier drums, fatter crisp basses, better sound editing capabilities, better midi control functionality, etc etc.

so any update Yamaha gives is like being handed Treasure!

This is not the same with the Korg. People aren't starved of sound quality or functionality. its more just a product refresh and update. not so much "we need this, we need this, we need this etc"

alot of what I have said is opinionated and subjective to taste so there will be people who will not like what I have said or highly disagree with me, but there will be alot of others who I am sure will agree with me and understand exactly what I am talking about... whether you come out and back me up or not...

Nick