Originally Posted By: Nick G

The urge for an overall sound quality improvement is not as demanding in Korg Land as it is in Yamaha Land from what I have seen and gathered over the years…

Im not saying we don’t need a refresh or a new model – there is ALWAYS room for improvement!

After hearing the above demo, and the earlier ones posted, I'm very surprised that anyone would be satisfied with the Korg sounds as they stand.

If this is as far as Korg can take the DNC voices, I must say I am very disappointed...I was expecting much more from Korg.

With SA and SA2 voices, Yamaha is steadily improving what is on their arrangers, even if it appears incrementally to some, but, Nick, what I'm hearing from Korg's demos so far, is below an incremental improvement.

That's why I said I hope that this isn't the best we'll hear from them and they somehow redeem themselves and showcase what this instrument is really supposed to do...so far, sonically, it is isn't even incrementally better than the PA2Xpro.

Ian