Fran, your toungue-in-cheek humor is more like foot-in-mouth. Stop the baiting already.

Bill, how can you advocate permanent removal of Donny? His opinions are well known and he rarely does any real harm. It's a well-known fact the he and Diki are like magnets - they are attracted to each other in some ways, but in others they are complete opposites and repel (repulse) each other.

The SZ sure has been boring, though. I'm not interested in the Audya either. I've noticed there's been a rash of Korgs for sale on eBay which leads me to believe they are not the ultimate keyboard many thought them to be, and it's very quiet here too. And although there are many Yammys and Rolands for sale too, there are always a lot of them out there. There's really not much going on. We couldn't even keep up the eJam for more than a couple months - few SZers are showing any interest in anything. The market is frigid, so I guess so goes SZ.

Back to D&D - even with the sniping, I still enjoyed the lively conversation and information. I felt comfortable having them around.

SZ used to be like a second home page for me; I'd check in a dozen times a day. Now I'm checking in once or twice, if at all. I'm still interested, but there's just nothing interesting going on.