I'm not very close to either guy, so my thoughts are fairly selfish in terms of what I honestly think is best for the SZ...

In a perfect world, yes...both guys come back and don't repeat the behavior that got them tossed...but we already tried that and it didn't work in DP's case, did it?

I know Donny has been tossed more than once, I think 3 times total. Twice for posing as someone he wasn't with an alias, and whatever it was this last time. How many times is enough? Three? Four? Ten? I don't question his knowledge or experience. Not at all, he's got lots of both. That's not what got him suspended. It was his conduct. At least twice, its generally safe to assume he'd assured Nigel he'd be cool and there wouldn't be any more problems. At least twice, he's not held up his end of the bargain.

Sorry, I say he should be done for good. Its a shame because he was a great resource, but his attitude, his negativity and his conduct/past transgressions have IMO, brought us to this place, where its probably best for the SZ that he not return.

I'm sure there will be those who disagree with me. That's fine...We're talking about a certain vibe missing from the boards, well, the vibe DP usually brought wasn't that hot, IMO.

Also, this isn't personal...Sure, I tried to get both guys to take a different path on some stuff, but what good did it do? Donny's friends know how to communicate with him. There's other arranger boards he can participate in. I'm looking at a strictly what's best, in my mind for the SZ.

------------------
Bill in Dayton