“Yes, Chas, it is slower here than Mother's Day in an orphanage.”

Ian (a former orphan)
----------------------------
“Ian, believe me, I was going to adopt you but you're just too bloody lazy (a fact you've stated over and over again). So you're calling Chas "daddy" now?”

Taike
-----------------------------
“Yes, Taike, I freely admit I am very lazy, and will strive to do less and less each passing day...I don't even blink my eyes as often as I used to.

I'm still up for adoption...been orphaned twice, actually, but I surely will not call Chas a "daddy", although it would be preferential to calling him a "mother".

He can be be my uncle, as my weird uncle Al finally passed away from "lazyitus" (it runs in the family)...we didn't realize he was dead for some time...

Chas has all kinds of toys, and a Nord C1...he'd be a great uncle for any of us. “

Ian
---------------------------------
“Only problem is.....in order for me to be an 'uncle' to most of you, I'd have to be at least 115 yr. Old”

Chas
----------------------------------
Nah, Chas. I have a 6-year old uncle in my class. And Ian makes himself look older in order to get senior discounts. At home he still wears diapers.

Taike

You guys are funny to begin with, but you outdid yourself on this thread. I’m still on the floor laughing!!!

Lucky