I see little point in a 76 T2/3... the S900 has most of it's advantages, at under half the price. The T2 sampler is unusable live for anything more than really basic stuff, and that's the only feature that has any real appeal to me. I have NEVER claimed to need this one particular arranger, and feel it would be a mistake for Yamaha to test the 76 waters with an overpriced TOTL only. But I think that quite a few would use a 76 S900 including, under the right circumstances, me, and in fact, a few S900 users here would, if offered the 76 option, chose that over the 61 S900, as the weight difference would be negligible...

But I guess they'll have to dream...

For all the diehard arranger posters that say they use the 61 quite happily, I would simply point out that, if they use SMF's at all, or play with a live band, the 76 option is by FAR the better choice for a single keyboard rig. Sure, play LH chords and RH solo all night long, 61 does the job just fine. But allow yourself the option of playing under any other but that rigid set of rules, and a 76 offers far more potential to grow into, to improve, and to make music in styles other than OMB arranger play.

Options are what it is all about... Narrowly define HOW you can play, and you narrowly define WHAT you can play.