Ensnareyou, would you care to have a crack at posting a small demo of your MS, just to take the taste of that last one out of my mouth?

If Fran's doesn't in any way represent what is capable, would you care to post something that IS.......?

No pressure, I won't flame it (you haven't gone out of your way to insult us here!), but as I said - as one of the few here that HONESTLY is interested in a MS, I really need to hear some examples of stuff I can't already better with my current rig. I have B4, Ivory, DFH and BFD, Stylus RMX, Atmosphere and several others already on my studio computer system, so I am already aware of how good those can sound, I am primarily interested in hearing styles that YOU consider adequate, and the way that the MS handles fill boundaries, and very slightly late chord input.

Roland do some very clever tricks with portamento (set to zero) to compensate for slightly late (or even just on the beat) chord changes, and I'd like to hear how well the MS's engine copes with that. Some of the weirdness of Fran's example came from problems there, I think, but I'd like to hear more unedited style play to get a better impression.

Thanks, in anticipation......