Its got nothing to do with a language barrier ! Its insulting to anyones intelligence to think that Dom and frans attitude cannot be seen for what it is, just complete rudeness and total lack of respect to people who want to see what could be a good product become better. All along this whole thread and previous threads regarding this instrument the theme has been " this is the best instrument not like the cheap crap you amateurs have been playing and if you dont agree then sod off !" Those are not actuall qoutes but that certainly has been the theme . Then Dom typically leaves with the parting arrogance that has become his trademark. " I am wasting my time, i am bored , i will not listen !" Do you think he had a problem with language or is he just plain arrogant ? For goodness sake !

Now we are being spun the new angle that it is a complete workstation with arranger capabilities !Diki has already pointed out that the workstation features are available on computers for a fraction of what the MS costs so that aspect is less likely to interest certainly myself as opposed to the arranger angle. I have only heard the demos online like most of us.Just how capable an arranger is this thing ? one problem though. I am turned on musically by the arranger aspect, this is an arranger forum viewed in the main by arranger enthusiasts and professional musicians and the one thing that for sure does not measure up on the MS compared to the "cheap plastic " lighter competitors is guess what ?

I said i was done with this topic. Apologies.