I quite like this idea!
Ok I know it is not 'real' but like others have said in this thread how often do we get that thrown at us with the technology we utilise now?

After listening to the demo I don't see this as much different to a high end vocal harmoniser. Why does everyone (well nearly) want a T C Helicon Harmoniser as opposed to the old Digitech VHM-5 unit? Because The new voice prism sounds less robotic and false than the old digitech unit that's why. Why do we by Tyros or KN7000 or SD1 as opposed to casio or bontempi £99 units? ...Because we want our sounds to sound as close to the real thing as possible. If a keyboard offered Scat or Choral voices as good as this we would all be rushing out to buy it.

When we use harmonisers everyone in the audience know that there is some technical wizardry going on somewhere because three good looking gals and a guy dont jump out the curtain at the back to accompany us. So really this is just the next step. You buy the prog ....do the programming and hope it gives you the edge.

In five years I bet we will all be utilising this technology and think as much about it as we do now about buying a new harmoniser. Why Yamaha could incorporate this into future boards and Technics will be relying on wonderful organ voices instead (Sorry Grandpa Doug ) Actually I played a KN7000 properly yesterday and have to say I could easily love that board!!
Very best to all
Tony

------------------
www.tonywmusic.co.uk