Hi Esh

you wrote: "What will happen when system upgrades become available - German before English? Will American Tyros 2 owners be put on the back-burner in favor of the larger markets?"

Not quite true.
Remember when Scott Yee asked for the fill to self function as an upgrade for the Tyros1?

Nobody on this forum really cared, so he asked me whether I could post his concerns on the German forum which I did.
Much to my suprise nobody answered either.
The German forum is hosted and monitored by Yamaha Germany.

We thought that this was the end of that, but not so: they did implement this feature with the next update.

Another thing: Nowadays more than ever it is important of who you know. Those with conections or power or both.

For those of us who bought a T2 and may need an update in the future: Just call on us German speaking fellas to post it on the German forum and of course on as many forums as possible since Yamaha is reading a lot of them. I know.

Instead of complaining all the time maybe we can work together and maybe we'll get a thing or two done this way. I've seen it many times.
Is'nt this what this great forum is all about (or at least should be?)

Eric