Hi Frank,
how bizzare, I'd thought of the same thing ie use drum soundfonts, to save all the converting to gm, and just use bandstand for the rest of the backing instruments. Wasn't sure if you'd be happy to do that.

I'm pretty certain you'll find that the drums are on channel 10. ( or you may find some on channel 9. DON't CONFUSE TRACK No's with midi channel no's. Either way it should be fixable. The midi channel is DEST CHAN. Next to Track name. You may find 2 to 3 tracks with the same Dest Channel no. ( midi channel).

I think I read somewhere that you actually have a creative sound card. Are you able to load your drum soundfont into it??
OMB vers 8 has multiple outs. All you'd need to do is set channel 10 to to your creative card. I'm aware that maybe your set up won't allow you to use that soundcard.

I have used a mix of OMB out, consisting of usb ( Clavinova), audigy card ( for fonts) , & Forte for hypercanvas.
You may find using soundfont drums an easier solution than converting xg drums to gm.
No doubt you'll come up with a solution.

Just out of interest, can you actually convert Bandstand drums to Soundfont format using one of your conversion programs???
best wishes
Rikki
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Frank L. Rosenthal:
[B]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022