Just had a thought everyone.. Every owner of the PSR-2000 pull out your manual and look at your warranty.. I just looked in the manual for my PSR and they ALL have this basic warranty .... and it state precisely this.." If during the first 90 days that immediately follows the purchase date, your new, Yamaha product covered by this warranty is found to have a defect in material and/or workmanship, Yamaha and /or its authorized representative will repair such defect without charge for parts or labor..." Also the warranty states the unit should be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship... Another point... If your manuals state that your keyboards are supposed to have a flash upgradable OS, and they aren't honoring this, then it's false adverstisment... Like I said guys and gals.. You have to do what we did with our workstations and get on their butts... They can ignore one of you, but they can't ignore everyone....

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.