All of them nowadays. With piano lessons now, I'm going to try and make my mark as a pianist instead of an arranger player. But I realize I need a good digital piano to gig with, for places that don't have an acoustic piano, All I have is the PA3x. So I've been making trips back and forth to the music store and trying the Privias and the Yamahas. Can't find a Roland! But, they all sound good. Slightly different, but quality is much better than it was years ago. And, the one thing I finally realized, is that the audience will accept anything as long as it's entertaining. I figured that out by all these summer concerts I've been going to. Not one of the keyboard players has a new instrument, but do you think anyone notices......NO!. (One fellow I talked to didn't even remember what keyboard he was using it was so old.)

You could drive yourself bonkers going back and forth between keyboards. I'm going to just close my eyes and pick one...either a Yamaha or a Privia. My local GC has tons of them on the floor.

BTW...I was reading the post this morning about the Yamaha DGX-660. I thought "perfect" until I saw the dimensions and weight. Then I noticed someone mentioned the Korg Havian 30. Listened to a few Youtubes, saw what it could do, totally impressed and the big bang for the buck (not to mention good piano sounds), and immediately called SA to inquire about it. He told me it's discontinued. I asked about the Havian 70 (?). He called his rep in California and came back to me with the news: No one at Korg knows anything about a Havian 70. I think I'd like to get a Havian. If anyone knows about a new model coming out, please advise me. Heck, it's something like a mini-PA4x at a fraction of the cost. And great styles.

As of now, I'm figuring out this is a "throwaway" world anyway. So why not just buy a cheap Casio for $500-$600, carry it under my arm for knock-about gigs, and when something really attractive comes along, put the Casio on the shelf and go with the new one.