When I was working, it was rare to run into a NH that DID NOT have a piano, though most were old and out of tune.

Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed performing the senior circuit. Better hours, better pay, no drunks to put up with, nicer audiences, what's not to like.

When I worked the bar/nite club/restaurant circuit the hours were lousy, the pay was low, had to put up with drunks and some really obnoxious people and if the bar had a bad night, it was always the entertainer's fault - even if there were a blizzard outside.

For the most part, people from all walks of live, regardless of age, just want to be entertained. If you are a good entertainer, you can make a good living in this business, and pretty much do your own thing. The key is being a good entertainer. Musicians, DJs, KJs, etc..., are a dime a dozen. However, the ones that are also good entertainers do very well.

Good luck on whatever you decide upon,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)