SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#48944 - 01/27/05 01:21 PM Re: The KN-SD-Explorer Development progress
fmlk4u Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Hello all,

I like to share with you the comment of a recent customer. Of course I like to keep the name anonymous since I didn't ask permission. But I am enthusiast to tell you:

"Thank you for sending the registration so promptly. It took a long time to figure out how to make paypal work on my computer, but I finally got it to send the payment. The paypal help menu tells how to set Internet Explorer to accept cookies from paypal. Installing the registration was easy, and everything is working fine.
I've used the SD Explorer program on the limited basis for several days, and it has made it possible to transfer many styles and songs to SD cards that I downloaded from the internet over the last year. This has made it possible to finally use them on my KN7000, and will give me a lot of enjoyment. Thanks for your great program; evey KN7000 owner should have it.
I've also enjoyed looking at your vision4life website. You have achieved a lot in life. And most important of all are your Christian endeavors."

Regards, Fred
http://www.kn7000.net/Fred_Mellink

#48945 - 01/28/05 12:58 PM Re: The KN-SD-Explorer Development progress
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
FRED....Please do not get discouraged about your program.....I want it & will get it as soon as I return to my home base..

Right now I am on the desert in my RV...my only home...out near Yuma, AZ.....I drive a 45 mile round trip to get to an internet cafe about once/week.....

By the first of May I will be back in S.E. New Mexico at my "home base" RV park.....I will get back to you about your program then....I think I have installed the "trial download" of the program......

BEBOP....Keep in touch....I hope for the opportunity to connect with you on your way to the FL jam.....I will keep in touch & continue to hope that you are interested.....

HAPPY TRAILS!

LOVE, LIGHT, HUGS, & HARMONY....ELIZABETH EVELYN...

#48946 - 01/28/05 03:14 PM Re: The KN-SD-Explorer Development progress
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Fred
I might be banished for suggesting this but,time is money and fair is fair.

Many programs like Band-in-a box,Powertracs,etc,,come out with upgraded versions, and charge an upgrade fee. I think it only fair to do the same.

I would pay to have Midi capability.

Just a thought.
Bernie

#48947 - 02/09/05 12:19 PM Re: The KN-SD-Explorer Development progress
fmlk4u Offline

Hello All,

Here is an email I received yesterday from a customer, which I like to share with you:

I thought you would like to know that for some unknown reason the 'Sort' etc., is no longer greyed out and I have been able to use it nearly all day and boy! am I impressed.

I have a 2 x 32mb, 64mb, 2 x 128mb and a 256mb card all are full except the 256 which still has a few more folders to go (there are 95 showing at the moment and it doesn't tell me it's full yet) so I have spent most of today, sorting and printing each folder - it is so quick compared to the way I was trying to achieve an index. Until today, I would put in an SD into the KN7000, load it and using the 'tools' part I would laboriously type out the name and number of the folder and all the files contained therein. Whereas your marvellous tool has just completed one of the 128mb cards in less than an hour and has given me 11 pages ready to print all laid out as per my folders and files PLUS they are all now alphabetically sorted. It will certainly help me with your project as I know some of the styles I like and mostly where to find them but normally, I would have to load and look at each file to do this but now I will be able to check my Index. Wonderful! I am really pleased. - as I said before you and your friend should be proud of yourselves. Now all I have to do is figure out how to merge them all. I'll keep you posted on that one.

Thought it encouraging for us, to let you know.

Regards, Fred (http://fred.kn7000.net)

#48948 - 02/10/05 10:30 AM Re: The KN-SD-Explorer Development progress
fmlk4u Offline

GREAT NEWS from PayPal !!!

PayPal introduces an improved customer checkout

PayPal is excited to introduce an improved customer checkout to help you provide your customers with a better payment experience:

PayPal no longer requires your new buyers to sign up for PayPal accounts before making payments!

Buyers who visit your website can pay for an item without signing up to PayPal. Once the payment is complete, they can decide whether to save their information and sign up to PayPal for future purchases.

What are your benefits?

These improvements mean more completed sales, and higher customer satisfaction.
This new streamlined checkout is already available, so you don't need to do anything to make it happen.
This allows you to continue getting paid with PayPal even though your customers do not have a PayPal account yet.
This fast, new checkout applies to the following website payment types: Buy Now Buttons, Donations, and PayPal Shopping Carts. You can use it under the Request Money tab, too.
Learn more about PayPal's new checkout.

Or, if you have not yet taken advantage of PayPal's Website Payments, click here.

Yours sincerely

PayPal

#48949 - 04/18/05 01:44 PM Re: The KN-SD-Explorer Development progress
fmlk4u Offline

SAD NEWS

The market for our tool KN-SDexplorer seems to be saturated. That means that no new version will likely follow. For the current customers I hope that we can come up with one more update with some extra functionality. However enthusiasm is cooled off, because no customers arrive anymore. I am sorry to make this conclusion. I prefer to spend more time on making music and building my website further, than on the tool and what comes with it regarding effort.

Kind regards, Fred
http://fred.kn7000.net

#48950 - 04/18/05 03:35 PM Re: The KN-SD-Explorer Development progress
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi Fred - I thank you and Jan Gert most sincerely for the tremendous effort that you put into developing the SDExplorer tool. It is a tremendous piece of software. You can be justly proud of it.

Joan

#48951 - 04/19/05 05:31 AM Re: The KN-SD-Explorer Development progress
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fred,

Joan is correct. It is a great tool. If it were around when the 7000 first hit the street every owner would have one.

I talked to many at the Jam and most had it but there are a few others that may be in contact with you.

Fran in Florida

#48952 - 04/24/05 01:42 PM Re: The KN-SD-Explorer Development progress
fmlk4u Offline

Hello All

Thsi reply om my thread is to tell you that from tomorrow on I will be on vacation until May-17. This means that until then I am not able to send out SD-Explorer licenses. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For the info about the tool you can visit the pages also on my new site, incl. guestbook:
http://www.vision-4-life.net

or direct http://vision-4-life.net/SDExplorer.htm

#48953 - 06/02/05 02:21 PM Re: The KN-SD-Explorer Development progress
fmlk4u Offline

Sad news.

After a long quiet period with hardly any new customers we see some sudden increase of interested people. However there is another epidemic of PayPal.

Again PayPal process fails and I submitted three complaints and didn't get any feedback.

I am really fed up. We are still working on a new version, but it is hard to estimate release date. I will keep you posted.

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online