SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#474785 - 08/20/19 12:14 PM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
Ketron_AJ Offline

Loc: Middletown, DE
I have one question that will put this matter to rest - regardless of which side of the fence you sit on.

Are there and equivalent videos of male piano players which focus heavily on the guy's shoes, arch on his back, and him rolling his hair here and there ... etc?

If the answer is 'yes', then it is fair (please post it too if you can find it). If the answer is 'no', well enough said.

PS: Before we go 'blaming' the artist, we may as well start off by 'blaming' the camera MAN (we know it was a man behind the camera, right) ... or wait a minute ... we are in 2019 and in these changing times, that could have been a woman too...

#474786 - 08/20/19 12:23 PM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Well, there was Liberace! smile

#474787 - 08/20/19 01:01 PM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Lachey Doley on the Hammond. Sort of a Jimi Hendrix of the keys. He gyrates and puts on a whole physical show while playing. Not my style but the guy can play.
And many many male artists who pranced and flaunted their whatevers to the girls in the audience. We're an old group but do you all remember Tom Jones. He had quite a collection of female undergarments on stage by the end of his shows.
Did thousands of girls show up and scream till they fainted for the Beatles or Elvis because they scored high on their SAT's or even for their talent ?
I could go on with more explicit examples but think about it. I'm not claiming whats right or wrong, thats up to you. I'm just stating thats the way it is. Think how how much $$$ she's making from hits on her YouTube videos ?
Its called Showmanship and sexuality sells in the entertainment industry.
Why are we even having this discussion LOL !
Everyone chill and go watch "The Fabulous Baker Boys" if you haven't seen it. Kind of hits close to home.

Spoiler
Two excellent pianists who are dying in the biz till they get the hot girl singer .

Edited by Bill Lewis (08/20/19 01:15 PM)

#474804 - 08/20/19 11:37 PM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
This is latchy doley https://youtu.be/-HkuI3EOBCk

He’s a hell of a fine musician but he could work on his sexual provocativeness . Perhaps he was wearing too much clothing ?

I could not find one clip of him half naked though and I got frightened searching for anything . .....it got to dangerous searching the internet for “sexy male organ players “ 😂.

Imagine how much money and success those dueling pianist would have made if they had got a whole stable of hot girls for people to be entertained by ?

Oh wait there is a name for that .... the same name I referred to earlier . Now imagine those hot girls as your sisters , your wives ...🤔

If you name all the great male piano players in history , how many of them used a hot woman to prop up their lack of commercial success ?

Now think of all the great female piano players , how many used a hot man to prop up their success . One group is being disproportionately exploited . Which one ...for the life of me I can’t work this one out ....

Edited by spalding1968 (08/20/19 11:46 PM)

#474806 - 08/21/19 12:46 AM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Spalding 1968

Unless something has changed in evolution since I went to bed, all the women you mention ARE somebody’s Wives, Partners & Daughters, they are just not as hung up about it as you. (Although no doubt you will claim otherwise)

Bill

#474807 - 08/21/19 02:02 AM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Yes they are Bill they are somebody else’s wives ,sisters and mothers . There are many women who fit those roles as well as selling their bodies for men’s pleasure if they see fit .

But that’s not the question I posed is it ?

I asked the question specifically from a personal perspective because it changes the filter . How would you feel about employing your wife , your mother , your sister , your daughter as the “hot female singer , dancer or whatever “ to open doors for you or make you successful.

Actually don’t answer that . Thinking about it more carefully , i would rather not know your answer .

Edited by spalding1968 (08/21/19 02:05 AM)

#474810 - 08/21/19 08:15 AM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
David Foster, Andrea Bocelli on working with Lola.

Jerryghr

#474817 - 08/21/19 09:20 AM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: DannyUK]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Great vid, fantastic talent. Oh yea she was good too, Her parents must be so proud computer

#474823 - 08/21/19 01:08 PM Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty [Re: spalding1968]
Ketron_AJ Offline

Loc: Middletown, DE
Originally Posted By spalding1968
This is latchy doley https://youtu.be/-HkuI3EOBCk

He’s a hell of a fine musician but he could work on his sexual provocativeness . Perhaps he was wearing too much clothing ?

I could not find one clip of him half naked though and I got frightened searching for anything . .....it got to dangerous searching the internet for “sexy male organ players “ 😂.

Imagine how much money and success those dueling pianist would have made if they had got a whole stable of hot girls for people to be entertained by ?

Oh wait there is a name for that .... the same name I referred to earlier . Now imagine those hot girls as your sisters , your wives ...🤔

If you name all the great male piano players in history , how many of them used a hot woman to prop up their lack of commercial success ?

Now think of all the great female piano players , how many used a hot man to prop up their success . One group is being disproportionately exploited . Which one ...for the life of me I can’t work this one out ....

Interesting ... unlike the 'female' videos, this one actually makes you pay attention to the music ... and his playing. Hmmm....

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online